The CST H3500 is a concentrated solar thermal hot water system. It generates an equivalent of 750 ltrs per day FPC/ ETC system.
The H 3500 System consists of the following main components
- The Receiver – this houses the absorber
- The Concentrator – This subsystem tracks the sun and concentrates the light at 800x onto the receiver. The concentrator has the following subsystems
- The Chassis – structure that holds everything in place
- The Mirrors – Reflects the light
- The tracker – points the mirrors towards the sun
- The System controller – electronics to track the sun and power management
- The Field Controller – controls several units and the cooling system. Publishes information regarding status of the units.